Single Platform Station
Single-Platform or mini-petrol stations is designed to facilitate the access of fuel products in far areas and also to reduce mandatory costs of fuel. Fanavaran Naftabzar Engineering Company With the extensive research in different parts of the country and the study of statistical documents of the number of existing stations, designed and implemented the small single-pump stations .
Some Important Features of this Single-Platform Gasoline Station are :
- Cheap price .
- Very fast installation and running.
- The ability to deliver one or more products at a time.
- also possibility of installation in public places with low space.
- In a single-platform gas station, the refueling platform with a tank is completely prefabricated and ready to be displaced and installed. It is worth to say that all stages of the preparation of the single-platform station at the factory can be carried out within 15 working days and the installation in place will not last more than two days.
- Single-platform station’s tank is built according to API650 standard. It is made of 37-ST carbon steel and is available in two capacities of 14,000 liters of single product and 28,000 liters of two products. The top and back of the platform are made of polycarbonate sheets to protect the dispenser.